• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CPR CS90 Overflow Box with Aqualifter

  • Thread starter Thread starter DragKnee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DragKnee

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
201
Reaction score
6
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a CPR CS90 Overflow box that I used for a couple months on my 30g cube going into a 20g sump. I then quickly upgraded to an 80g RR tank, so the CPR Overflow is no longer needed.

It worked really good for me, included is the Toms Aqualifter pump which is basically brand new as well.

I'm asking $75 Shipped (They're $115 new)

CPR-CS90-Overflow-Box-1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new