naterealbig

pea brain
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As promised
gCtljxNh.jpg

Whew! Now that's a full tank shot! Colors are outstanding, and nice find on the wrasse.

LUKER

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Crabs,

You may have already answered this but I didn't see it reading the thread. How did you get the water level up to the trim?

I just drilled my breeder for the Eshopps S. Was thinking about adding a piece of acrylic to the the overflow to raise the water level.

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Crabs,

You may have already answered this but I didn't see it reading the thread. How did you get the water level up to the trim?

I just drilled my breeder for the Eshopps S. Was thinking about adding a piece of acrylic to the the overflow to raise the water level.
When you drill the tank you have to put the template on the inside of the tank all the way to the top and drill from the inside out. If you put the template on the outside it puts the box to low from the trim and your water line is visible.

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, instead of using my gallon jug containers for my 2 part, I found a user selling a brand new DDR for a great price. I really like the fact that I can hook it up to my DOS and it'll monitor how much fluid is left and send me alerts when I get low. Otherwise I have to undo my child proof cabinet to look every time. And who wants to have to do that? :D
DZAUc4Mh.jpg

Also some more random shots for your saturday enjoyment :)
Going to clean up the sump today. I got a new dosing line holder that will hold both dosing lines and my ATO line.
MBG9Cnmh.jpg

4RFNBqnh.jpg

My yellow tail blenny hiding under my Mind Trick Undata. Better use that cave little guy while it's still there, eventually the monti will grow over it and close it off on you ;)
15wLu7zh.jpg

gCtljxNh.jpg

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine looks as red as crabs picture, but my camera doesn't do it any Justice. Whats the trick? Lol
phone camera? What phone?

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Samsung s7
Perfect! So if you bring up your camera, swipe to the right to bring up settings, and select pro mode. Leave the first two icons on auto, on the third one choose vivid, and on the fifth one (WB) choose K and slide the bar all the way over to 10,000 try that and tell me what you think :)

HexaReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perfect! So if you bring up your camera, swipe to the right to bring up settings, and select pro mode. Leave the first two icons on auto, on the third one choose vivid, and on the fifth one (WB) choose K and slide the bar all the way over to 10,000 try that and tell me what you think :)
Worked awesome. My lights arent as good as yours but the pic turned out way better
3e83c03179dfff1c69dcb83dcef231dc.jpg

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 83 48.0%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 54 31.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.9%

Back