Critter ID

Wednesday99

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2020
Messages
9
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I’m completely new to having a saltwater tank and I’m trying to learn as much as possible. The other day I got a feather duster (been in my tank for 3 days) and today I saw this little guy crawling on him. Looks like a really tiny snail but I’m not sure.

0119D837-4138-4ABB-9ADC-0138B28CAF08.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • FullSizeRender.mov
    13.1 MB
Looks like a little snail. Maybe a tiny Nassarius or a different kind. And be sure to have food in the water for that feather duster they're awesome but hungry (:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new