Current prices on black domino clowns?

  • Thread starter Thread starter IAMC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

IAMC

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2013
Messages
154
Reaction score
2
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A long while back I came across a pair of black domino clowns and they were $300 for both! It's been too long and haven't seen one since. I've seen the orange dominos and they were like $15. Having not seen a black domino for a long time, how much do they run for now? Keep in mind this is about the "BLACK" dominos. (Wonder if they've gone extinct since the designer clowns are here now)
 
Last edited:
I bought a pair from my LFS a few years back for $60 each. They were just local bred, not from anywhere special.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new