CURRENT USA Orbit Marine IC LED Bluetooth

LeftFootedJedi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got this in today, so far so good.. but how do you change the timer? There is also a weather control, is that automatically tied into something?

Instructions are moot on both topics & without an actual remote I’m not sure how to do this on the app.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LeftFootedJedi

LeftFootedJedi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Played with it a little last night, definitely no timer option. Maybe the time syncs with the paired phone? Weather is manually set.

Hopefully someone else has this & can shed some.. light!

New&no clue

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the same lights, we have a group thread going if you want to check it out

The time on the lights is initially set by your phone. You can change when your lights come on and off though by clicking program. In here you can also change your color scheme, weather, and pumps(if you have those). You can set the type of weather and the frequency that it happens.

A helpful tip, make sure after you are done with programming you go back to your home page, or close the app out completely. If you stay in program your lights will not move through their schedule and just sit on the last place they were at.

OutLawX77

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the same lights, we have a group thread going if you want to check it out

The time on the lights is initially set by your phone. You can change when your lights come on and off though by clicking program. In here you can also change your color scheme, weather, and pumps(if you have those). You can set the type of weather and the frequency that it happens.

A helpful tip, make sure after you are done with programming you go back to your home page, or close the app out completely. If you stay in program your lights will not move through their schedule and just sit on the last place they were at.
We have a group thread??
What's the name of this group??
Or the address of this group??
Dua never mind Found it lol

Last edited:

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back