LadyMac
Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Excellence Award
R2R Secret Santa 2024
R2R App User
CRC Member
Rock Pool Reef Keepers
My Tank Thread
Hey guys, I’m not exactly sure if this goes here or somewhere else, since it’s kinda hand made.
I’m trying to fund a light for my new Waterbox 70.2. I’m looking at the AI prime or the Hydra 26.
I am an artist, and would love to paint for you. I want to offer 9x12 pastel or charcoal painting for $50.00 each. I work from a photo Reference. I give updates throughout the process because I want you to be happy. I’ll even cover shipping for these. Since these are custom made, I do ask that you understand that I can’t throw them out tomorrow. It takes time. Depending on the subject(s) May be a week to a month.
They will be sprayed, covered in a sheet of vellum(it can still smear so careful!) and rolled into a picture tube.
Here are some examples of my work.
I’m trying to fund a light for my new Waterbox 70.2. I’m looking at the AI prime or the Hydra 26.
I am an artist, and would love to paint for you. I want to offer 9x12 pastel or charcoal painting for $50.00 each. I work from a photo Reference. I give updates throughout the process because I want you to be happy. I’ll even cover shipping for these. Since these are custom made, I do ask that you understand that I can’t throw them out tomorrow. It takes time. Depending on the subject(s) May be a week to a month.
They will be sprayed, covered in a sheet of vellum(it can still smear so careful!) and rolled into a picture tube.
Here are some examples of my work.
