• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Custom laser cutting.

Item Price
$0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

devlathrop245

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
74
Reaction score
18
Location
Lathrop!
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Custom laser cutting. I can do acrylic,metal,plastic,wood
I can cut everything up to 26 inches length
14 inches wide. Let me know what your ideas are and we can get a plan together, thank you!
 
I wish you could cut a polycarbonate lid for a Red Sea Max 250
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new