• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Custom made stands

Country0922

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2013
Messages
44
Reaction score
1
Location
Las Vegas, Nv
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I'll keep it short for ya'll I am currently between jobs and would like to offer my service of making custom stands and canopies to anyone who may be interested. I spend a lot of quality time on my work and make sure every detail is just right. Ok so I charge for supplies up front as a security deposit and when I complete the final paymet is due I charge $15 an hour and I try to give you a rough estimate of how many hours it may take to finish your stand/ canopy so that you have an idea of how much it will be total this way your not suprised in the end with that said here is one of many pieces that I have made

72g Stand Build - YouTube



72g Stand Build Pt 2 - YouTube

please inbos me about any inquires Thank you
 
I will include shipping in price depending on where you live and how far it is the more it becomes I live on the west coast
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new