• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Custom Oak Stand/Canopy, Salt, Return Pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter AcuraCl1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AcuraCl1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2009
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Location
Antioch, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the following items for sale. I have a baby on the way, plus need Christmas money.

ECOPLUS 1584 Water Pump - Like new - 1584 GPH - $40

Custom Oak Stand/Canopy - Made for a 180 standard 6ft - $180 - comes with instant ocean reef crystals salt.

Aquarium is not included as it was already sold.
 

Attachments

  • standandtank_zpsb6c1a894.jpg
    standandtank_zpsb6c1a894.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 641
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367375717858.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367375717858.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 582
pump is sold.

Custom Oak Stand/Canopy - Made for a 180 standard 6ft - $170 - comes with instant ocean reef crystals salt.
 
let me see how much salt i have, and than will get a cost.

bump on the stand/canopy/salt - $150
 
Nevermind. I was needing it Tuesday. I went to Nashville so thought I might be able to catch you while I was in Nashville. Thanks anyways
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new