Custom Requests!

Im thinking about turning part of my sump into a refugium. Could you make a stand-alone baffle/sump divider that I wouldnt have to cement/weld/silicone in place, with a weir at the top to keep the chaeto in?
 
Im thinking about turning part of my sump into a refugium. Could you make a stand-alone baffle/sump divider that I wouldnt have to cement/weld/silicone in place, with a weir at the top to keep the chaeto in?

you would probably benefit from a modular fuge box. pm me the dimensions and i can figure something out.
 
explain what design you have in mind.

something like this
610iVWfliZL._SX466_.jpg
 
Do you think you could fabricate a wall mount bracket for a Spectrapure ATO unit? I just replaced my Tunze 3155 for the latest generation Spectrapure ATO unit in anticipation of kalk dosing in conjunction with CaRx use and would like to somehow get a bracket mount of some sort made so I could mount it in a controller cabinet. I know you use a Spectrapure ATO unit... any thoughts?
 
Can you make a pico ATO resevior? .5 gallon. No rush, after Christmas.
 
Do you think you could fabricate a wall mount bracket for a Spectrapure ATO unit? I just replaced my Tunze 3155 for the latest generation Spectrapure ATO unit in anticipation of kalk dosing in conjunction with CaRx use and would like to somehow get a bracket mount of some sort made so I could mount it in a controller cabinet. I know you use a Spectrapure ATO unit... any thoughts?

sure. would you be able to pm me a sketch with dimensions.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new