Cutting board for barebottom tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter akma
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

akma

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2008
Messages
669
Reaction score
223
Location
07458
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just to see which color to go for. Does anyone have black cutting board? I tried to google cutting boards but seems that everyone has white.
 
No contribution to your question directly but what about white latex paint underneath the bottom glass pane, any color paint
 
The black is awesome. The first time I seen it was in black. The only issue is coral line will make it purple
 
I'm leaning towards black. I know that junk will pop up more, but i'm thinking that would make it easier to see to syphon out.
phillrodrigo
Thanks. I figure even if I got white starboard or went completely barebottom the coraline will fill it up anyway.
 
Let me see if I can find the guys tank on the other site. I'm pretty sure I remember the guys name
 
Thanks phil. Do you k ow any members with black board that they are happy with?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new