Cyano/Dino bottle Remove truly safe?

  • Thread starter Thread starter nbd13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nbd13

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2018
Messages
652
Reaction score
317
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I seem to have an outbreak of cyano/Dino. My PO4 is 0.01 on Hanna ultra low. Sps color is pretty good and growth is good. I even have it in my fuge trying to compete with chaeto.

Wondering if anyone has used any bottle removers. Any downside? Did it hurt SPS or LPS or Fish in anyway?

What brand have you used?

Thanks
 
I just started a frag tank that has dinos and I’m using DinoX, but the only thing it has removed so far is all the flesh off my digitata monti’s.
 
I have used Chemi Clean Red Slimer Remover with no issues many times.
+1. Ive never had any problems with the cyano removal products. I’ve had issues with the Dino and algae removal products.
 
Thanks. I think it’s mainly cyano that’s the problem.

Maybe I’ll try that. Is chemi clean red slime remover the best one?

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new