Cyano or something else? - Pic attached

For a little patch like that I would just siphon it out during your next water change, maybe blow if off the coral and siphon.
That was something I didn't realize until now how easily it blows off the rocks, stirred a bunch up and siphoned most out. Hopefully all this is enough to keep it at bay, I know its just a little patch but I hate seeing nuisance algae in my tank.
 
I agree with the adding bacteria and water changes. I’d not freak out. It can be much worse than that and is pretty small. More flow and less food is my advice.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new