Dec. 2011 POTM Entry Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter gparr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sick bro!

ok ....I guess i'll give it a go....

IMG_8756.jpg
 
Amazing. How are you guys taking these pictures? Under-water cameras?
First off, welcome to R2R! Most of these photos are taken with DSLR cameras using macro lenses.
 
Thanks Joe and Zoaboy!
 
Amazing. How are you guys taking these pictures? Under-water cameras?

I took mine with a waterproof point and shoot. 7 year old pentax optio using the macro setting. I still don't know how to use my fiance's dslr!
 
LOL! yup smooch :kiss:! your pic just goes to show that a decent P&S can get great results!
 
Here's some red
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323806251.021688.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323806251.021688.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 286
Mine was Powershot and thru the front glass :) it all takes practice and knowing how to lock exposure and focus (half press of the shutter release on most P&S) on the right other object and then manually move the camera to adjust focal point with the "locked" focal length lol...
 
LOL! yup smooch :kiss:! your pic just goes to show that a decent P&S can get great results!

exactly. a dslr is no good if you don't know how to use it correctly. takes a lot of reading and trial and error to learn how to use one correctly. with a PNS camera, you just need to learn how to use it better than "auto"
 
Not very competitive compared to the others but here is mine:
IMG_8484-2-2.jpg
 
Nice pics everyone. One of the best categories I can remember (as far as photo quality goes) Gary!

IMG_4256.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new