Dec 2021 POTM: Red and/Or Green

OI000780~2.JPG
 
My Homophyllia australis, have it for 4 years and it has double in size during that time.
Marry Christmas and happy new year!!!

37C43D67-9C17-42EF-8CCD-2D94D03160EA.jpeg
When not eating, I hope is ok to post 2 pictures
 

Attachments

  • 9EF59750-A4F1-43FA-A072-0913BF638E9A.jpeg
    9EF59750-A4F1-43FA-A072-0913BF638E9A.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 87

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new