Dendronephthya & Scleronephthya aquaculture

Going to be 230am. This morning going to pick up some dendronephthya colonies. Hope all goes well

Screenshot_2019-04-10-20-08-42-1.png
 
The soft corals are from Tonga. They had a boatload of a certain type of leather Coral I got a picture but they're from Tonga they must have had like 50 in one tank

20190627_075306.jpg
 
Last edited:
i will admire these intimidating dendronephthyas from afar. great pics!


yikes! those clams!! want-want-want, hehe. :rolleyes:
 
i will admire these intimidating dendronephthyas from afar. great pics!


yikes! those clams!! want-want-want, hehe. :rolleyes:
It's taken me a little under 2 years to setup a DT only for NPS softies. Still learning. But making progress.

Screenshot_2019-06-27-05-46-24-1.png
 
Corals ask for the good @#$%
I got'em the good stuff
Reef Nutrition and Algagen, for my children of the sea. Only the best foods for them. LOL
20190627_105354.jpg


20190627_105354.jpg

That is a TON of algae! Glad to see you putting it to good use. I'm really enjoying this thread. Keep it up!

Best,
Chad
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new