Dendronephthya & Scleronephthya aquaculture

Past pictures from a wholesaler I just started using

Screenshot_2018-11-03-11-40-39-1.png


Screenshot_2018-11-03-11-39-50-1.png
 
Have you been diving on a reef before? Those pics remind me that the one time I dived on the GBR I never wanted to come back up lol
When 25-27yrs young. Hawaii, Grand Cayman , Caribbean (Mexico.) Loved it. Big everything

Never did GBR, would also loved to try Belize too.

Thanks for sharing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new