Dendronephthya & Scleronephthya aquaculture

Here's some new children of the sea.

2 weeks or sooner, will know how healthy. Stay tune

20190120_152641.jpg


20190120_152701.jpg
 
Still waiting on NPS softies from Vietnam. Found some Vietnam dendronephthya corals at one vendor.
From buying so many dendro's last year. I can say that healthy ones open within hours 2-4hrs. Stay tune

20190122_171447.jpg


20190122_171456.jpg


20190122_171516.jpg


20190122_171533.jpg


20190122_171543.jpg


20190122_171555.jpg


20190122_171608.jpg


20190122_171736.jpg
 
Nice score on the scallops! Those things are so cool
I shine a light in their mouth and I see rays of lightning going off, one ray at a time. Never seen that. All dendronephthya look good, now the waiting game. See if they will thrive for over 1-1 1/2 years+. Farmer Joe now. Backwood acre's(Green Acre's). Thx
 
Last edited:
Nice score on the scallops! Those things are so cool
I went to check on children of the sea , some have expanded 2-3 times original length. Stay tune

Screenshot_2019-01-19-23-00-04-1.png
 
I have a half Moon tank, so taking pictures a little tricky. I wish you can see what I see as regards to detail, the creation is awesome. Many of the corals look like these.

20190126_071148.png


20190126_071125.png


one thing I have noticed, is placement of the corals determines if I get full polyp expansion.

And I notice most corals adapt to location in DT.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new