Dendronephthya & Scleronephthya aquaculture

Some more children of the sea

20190726_203751.jpg 20190726_203803.jpg 20190726_203814.jpg
 
So came home check on the children of the sea and notice the dendronephthya colonies were shrunk so I thought nothing. Then I look at the temperature and it's 88 degrees I did a water change this early morning and forgot to turn on the chiller again, so we'll see what happens. Bomber

_MG_1257.jpg
 
Ok, the diver I know, work with Emark. The head diver said my dendronephthya colonies supposed to ship tomorrow morning. Yes, my children are coming home. Did I tell you they have my eyes and looks. They use to call me , "the Mexican Robert Deniro." Heeeee

Screenshot_2019-07-24-21-48-31-1.png Screenshot_2019-07-24-21-47-39-1.png
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new