Devin's Diy light hanger. Conduit pipe light hangers

To add to this since I used this guide to do my own fixtures for my kessils. You can cut a track and slide a mounting bolt right in. Then you have a self leveling light that you can adjust to any length of the tubing!
Thanks for the guide!
 

Attachments

  • 20250327_171813.jpg
    20250327_171813.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 48
  • 20250327_171758.jpg
    20250327_171758.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 26

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new