Devoted Reefer 250

I found you on YouTube before I joined R2R recently. I like how you start videos with walking up to the tank in different ways ;Happy

Congrats on your new additions, I can't wait to see these corals open up more! I want a leather too.

What is that glass cleaner? It looks nicer than the Hygger magnet I bought.

Why do you want to keep your hands out so much? What about getting those shoulder length gloves so that you can move things around without possibly adding contaminants from your skin?

Those acans are gorgeous!
 
Finally tested the water!!!

7D86DED7-2CD5-41A8-A847-BBB5333CAAFF.jpeg
C52B9527-5C0E-43FA-92FD-84CBD6395A9A.jpeg
 
Pulled another 2 gallons of Cheato, moved my filter floss tray from the skimmer section to the return. Siporax bag has some cheato and bubble algae build up. And a long blurry view of the tank after cleaning the glass.
E0E5F66A-E5F3-440E-8234-8E1CAD73C343.jpeg
C07821C1-A4EF-4A99-A059-0ADE39861B2B.jpeg
47297F4B-410F-463A-943C-1D9D86B82D42.jpeg
36E873CA-0DDB-4344-91D4-E479B87D7E57.jpeg
BFDD31FC-027E-4A23-A45A-3CBAFE9145EE.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new