Devoted Reefer 250

This is the 3D Print! Kamoer X1 dosing pimp holder!

0FA2FE1D-8FD9-4ED1-B960-F5FBD3350162.jpeg E562904C-4B06-4A0A-B483-E34BD851A797.jpeg
 
Nearly $50 at PetSmart for frozen food. Guess I need to start ordering online!

78E6737C-83D0-4F51-8ADF-751A80A26C6D.jpeg
 
Caribsea liferock shapes cycling in a bucket. This rock has been in here for 2 weeks now with some WELL seasoned siporax! Sicce 1.5 providing circulation, eheim heater and Inkbird providing heat! Also have a piece in my sump..

C6355BCF-5210-4235-BEA3-3C63C0080B02.jpeg
 
Going to try some SPS, I can’t live with defeat!
I feel the same way. Had 6 acro for maybe 5 months and down to one And couple turned brown but not fully dead. It’s a mystery but will try again. Hope you have better luck this time around with them.
 
I feel the same way. Had 6 acro for maybe 5 months and down to one And couple turned brown but not fully dead. It’s a mystery but will try again. Hope you have better luck this time around with them.

I’m feeling pretty good about it, going to redo my rock work before I add any corals. Tank has been on what I would call auto pilot since last May/June meaning I’ve left it alone for the most part!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new