Devoted Reefer 250

60 minutes after a nitrate dose

A1C94DB7-B0EE-42B5-A5C3-A5D6940DD2E5.jpeg
 
Anyone know where I can get one of these that doses in small ml measurements? I’ve looked for an hour with no real results, feel like they should be out there?

D1F07696-5C94-4E9F-ACF1-703F22371A92.jpeg
 
The refugium is just as fascinating as the display!
Does it perk up at all after a Nitrate dose? Like the immediate 2 or 3 hours afterward before the Fuge sucks it up.
Hey the tank is looking good, Those Red Sea Lights really look good. I got tired of spending more time on the fuge than the
tank, I like how you're using the top off tank. I am still wondering what I'll do with mine, Fuges are a hobby in itself.
 
Hey the tank is looking good, Those Red Sea Lights really look good. I got tired of spending more time on the fuge than the
tank, I like how you're using the top off tank. I am still wondering what I'll do with mine, Fuges are a hobby in itself.

I am running ecotech xr15's on the tank. Fuges really are a hobby in itself, very interesting to inspect!
 
Finally have nitrates in the tank, something I’ve always struggled with. Mixed a new batch of nitrates and it’s pretty HOT! 1ml of liquid will raise nitrates .1 - been dosing 5ml 3 times a day. Going to keep a close eye on nitrates, especially since I’ve added sticks to the tank... I WILL be successful!

40374C06-4945-45C9-BAF8-3F6F8FE3F9F7.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new