Di resin

Bugsy_Barboza

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2015
Messages
290
Reaction score
165
Location
37207
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m i the only one that struggles with getting a di cartridge refilled? Am I doing something wrong? I always end up with a little extra and struggle to get it packed in tight and use as much as I can. Just wonder a technique or a tip because every time I change my di resin.
 
I’m i the only one that struggles with getting a di cartridge refilled? Am I doing something wrong? I always end up with a little extra and struggle to get it packed in tight and use as much as I can. Just wonder a technique or a tip because every time I change my di resin.
They purposely send extra just to make sure you have enough
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new