Disappearing rock flower anemone

mmw64

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am so frustrated! Not having a lot of luck with zoas so thought I would try a rock flower anemone garden. Bought three last week and one didn't make it. Put the other two in my 72 gallon tank and all has been well. Cleaned the tank and changed the socks this morning everything fine. Checked at dinner time and one anemone is gone! My largest fish is orange shoulder tang and he is king of the tank. Anyone ever had this happen? Any idea what would eat a rock flower anemone?

adestafi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They move. And until they are happy, they won't settle. Check the back of your rockscape

ColeTrain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mine went missing for a month from the bottom of my tank and a month later i found him at the top on a rock, they sure can move

WeaveAway

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one that is perfectly happy where it's at, although I don't care to see it's back half against the front of the tank. The other one moves around every couple months. This morning I found it creeping up the corner, getting onto the blower. I moved the blower over and directed the other blower to make it move down. This one just can't seem to find it's happy place.

WeaveAway

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5feb455bf3f5d089232fc3ac637a6da2.jpg

Back