Disease Treatment

henryriesett

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2024
Messages
100
Reaction score
21
Location
Eldersburg
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I need some help. In my dt, I believe one of my fish has ich (could be something else, need to investigate further). My question is do I only need to put that one fish in the qt, or do I need to treat the entire tank? Thank you, any help is great.
 
Usually people recommend treating all fish. Pictures are always helpful
Good luck
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new