DIY 30x30x18 rimless cube!!!!

Not sure yet Marv.... I'm hoping to have it cycling this weekend... From there who knows haha... I wanna wait till I move before I really stock it no reason to stress everything out ya know...
 
I'm confused bro? What was wrong with your other setup?
wife hates it the huge foot print takes up a lot of space... My stand on the cube is 36x36x36 so it takes up a good portion of a room ya know.... And with me getting a new house I don't want it crowded a week after I move in...;)
 
Agreed, just leave it so you can open the top as well, I had a 75g with a lid just like that and it was a must to be able to work inside from the top.
 
Nah.... But it was time for a water change lol...
b8f0571a.jpg

dd70b3ae.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new