DIY $6 Dosing containers - Dosing in style!

shiftline

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2015
Messages
462
Reaction score
397
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DIY-6-doallr-dosing-container-800x445.jpg

I decided to start the Red Sea coral colors program and need something that looked good inside of my stand.. so I came up with these classy looking dosing containers that only cost about $6 each to make. Dose classy my friends!

Check out the build video
 
Last edited:
Thanks guys! They are super simple to build and look great!
 
Love it! Definitely using those on my new build. The only thing I may do differently is different color caps for each solution.
 
That's a great way to keep track of what is in what. I ended up doing red and white for my plumbing and have tried to make everything else int he sump follow that Color scheme :)
 
DIY-6-doallr-dosing-container-800x445.jpg

I decided to start the Red Sea coral colors program and need something that looked good inside of my stand.. so I came up with these classy looking dosing containers that only cost about $6 each to make. Dose classy my friends!

Check out the build video

What size fittings were used?
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new