DIY Plumbed RO/DI System

Wrecktangle

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
10
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was tired of lugging buckets of water back and forth and/or pulling out long tubing when I needed to get new water, so I ran it through the wall/attic using some PEX tubing and push connect fittings on the wall where it terminates. Also looking into adding a flow sensor to check for any leaks, but the only points of failure (other than the tube outright bursting) are on the push to connect fittings on the outside.

DE5347F7-578F-4150-A0E9-96B5C6B61784.jpeg 3A3B05FD-643A-421F-9395-AD0AF03E126E.jpeg
 
Why was you tubes bursting ??? I still the pump running at too high of a pressure grater than 80 psi and does it have a auto shutoff ??
 
Where did you find those wall plates with push connect fittings? This is really cool btw!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new