DLz Acro Re-build

Cpl random pics
PC014226.JPG
PC014229.JPG
PC014227.JPG
PC014241.JPG
PC014243.JPG
PC014246.JPG
PB154222.JPG
PB154209.JPG
PB114204.JPG
PB114195.JPG
PB114194.JPG
 
What a great build! II gotta hand it to you, you're always changing up aquascapes not letting things get stale. I wouldn't have the courage to take out scapes like you have. Your newest scape looks sweet, is it all just zip tied together or glued? I'm also curious how you made the panels for your stand/ attached them, they look seamless.
 
What a great build! II gotta hand it to you, you're always changing up aquascapes not letting things get stale. I wouldn't have the courage to take out scapes like you have. Your newest scape looks sweet, is it all just zip tied together or glued? I'm also curious how you made the panels for your stand/ attached them, they look seamless.
Thanks man. New scape is all glued, fella who built it said keep the zip ties on till its in the tank. Looks mint
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new