Dnoob's 395g reef from Finland

All right bro I'll watch your back! Parasema two Chromis Viridis and G. Histrio live in the same coral.

Parasema.jpg
 
I believe that the quality of the Profilux is better. Other hand Apex is cheaper but GHL dosers are cheaper than Apex dosers.
 
As always your tank and pictures are Amazing!!:)
 
Very close enough.
Tank looks great
 
I found some deritus in the sump. I know what I have to do next. Turn the lights off and close the door before getting the cold beer :D This might be the reason for the cyano problem.

20181202_104624.jpg

Wow, that is due for some maintenance.
It would take more than just one beer before starting this. LOL

This is one of the reasons that I will never run a sump without filter socks. It saves the need to clean the sump frequently.
 
Tanks looking great, some of those colonies are huge, what method do you use for your dosing?
 
Tanks looking great, some of those colonies are huge, what method do you use for your dosing?
Just typical Balling metod. Ca, KH and sodium chloride free salt. I also add vodka about 10-15 ml/day. In the sump there is only the skimmer, no other filter devices. As you can see on the picture the amount of the deritus is colossal :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new