Do you even Chromis Bro?

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had 6 green chromises and after 3 months it went down to three. The three lived on for about two years without an issue and then one just died and I found him on the side of the Vortech. About three months later another died for no apparent reason. after another six months the last one died! How long is there life span because I get the feeling it's like 3-4 years. Has anybody had one longer than that?

ReefParadox

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update on the Talbots, I'm now down to 4.....I think. They have all staked out their own territory in different areas of the tank. They dart around very quickly and I can never actually see 5 at one time, so I'm gonna say 4 total. If they do get close to each other it's only to spar for a split second then back to their own territory, so no schooling at all. They very seldom venture above the halfway mark of the tank, except at feeding time they may venture 3/4ths of the way for a spec of food. They are very feisty for being so small and very fast swimmers! One of them actually chases away a female fairy wrasse nearly 3 times his/her size if she ventures too close!

OP
OP
Deezill

Deezill

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Update on the Talbots, I'm now down to 4.....I think. They have all staked out their own territory in different areas of the tank. They dart around very quickly and I can never actually see 5 at one time, so I'm gonna say 4 total. If they do get close to each other it's only to spar for a split second then back to their own territory, so no schooling at all. They very seldom venture above the halfway mark of the tank, except at feeding time they may venture 3/4ths of the way for a spec of food. They are very feisty for being so small and very fast swimmers! One of them actually chases away a female fairy wrasse nearly 3 times his/her size if she ventures too close!
Wait how many Talbots did you start out with maybe you said it and i missed it.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back