Do you have acros with zero polyp extension?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kongar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
As said earlier, Set for Stun takes a long time to settle in and hates being moved. You really only see polyps once it starts putting out vertical (well...mainly horizontal) growth.
 
I do! For some reason its fully white, never grows, and has algae on it though. Wonder why
 
This is my fastest growing acro and its never shown a single polyp.
20210723_024301.gif
I like the picture montages
 
Any "reef safe" angels in the tank?

When I first got into SPS I had a flame back angel, never had PE except at night. Couple years later, angel jumped. Few months later, PE for days, and days. Even my WD was it's normal hairy self!

Fast forward a couple years, and I let my wife talk me into a lemon peel angel. Now I'm back to 0 PE. I swear to god the acro's can smell the angel, as it was nearly instant from hairy to 0 PE when I dumped the angel in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new