Do you "Like" every post you see?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mfinn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I don’t “like” everything. Sometimes I “laugh” at posts and sometimes I “love” them! ;Cow
 
What is up with all the "Likes"?
I can see it if I post something relevant to the thread or a cool picture, but when I say Hi, or welcome, 6 people "like" it .

Is there a race to see who can do the most "Likes"?
I wanna like this comment......but....

I like "Hi" comments and similar because I sincerely like it when a member is welcoming a new user to the site. One of the things we strive for is making new users feel welcome. So if you say Hi to a new member, yes, I like it ;)
 
I wanna like this comment......but....

I like "Hi" comments and similar because I sincerely like it when a member is welcoming a new user to the site. One of the things we strive for is making new users feel welcome. So if you say Hi to a new member, yes, I like it ;)

I agree.

I also like when you like that I like
 
I prefer not to say how I divvy up "likes" because that'll feed the electric eye!! lol

I'd like to have a feature where I can just "like" a whole thread. There are some pretty epic threads that are helpful and full of constructive debate where everyone is generally contributing (A few in Chemistry, Lighting and nutrition immediately come to mind). I can't go through and like around 200 pages of conversation :D. Easy button please!
 
I saw that.
That can’t be right !
As many times as he has helped me when I started, if I could I would give him a billion likes!!!
 
@HotRocks has the site owner in his back pocket and had him fudge the numbers to play a joke on me. Isnt that right @revhtree ! :D:D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new