Do you "Like" every post you see?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mfinn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Agreed. I call those people who post “welcome” gifs all day the “Like hoarders”, not to be confused for someone who has likes due to their academic/engaging content :p;)
What about someone who has both....
 
Depends on the ratio...... do you require an appraisal? ;Woot
Not at all, just curious :) unless you have alot of spare time. 20k posts is alot to appraise.
 
Not at all, just curious :) unless you have alot of spare time. 20k posts is alot to appraise.

I was joking, señor glitter!

j5EKHmv.jpg
 
What is up with all the "Likes"?
I can see it if I post something relevant to the thread or a cool picture, but when I say Hi, or welcome, 6 people "like" it .

Is there a race to see who can do the most "Likes"?
I just like every post on my posts because I like when people give me feedback bad or not. (:
 
Why wouldnt you want to be positive? Life is to short to be negative. Being positive feels so much better than being negative. And no we don't have a thumbs down or a downvote, this isnt reddit ;Hilarious;Hilarious
 
Why wouldnt you want to be positive? Life is to short to be negative. Being positive feels so much better than being negative. And no we don't have a thumbs down or a downvote, this isnt reddit ;Hilarious;Hilarious

Oi my post was a joke! I was just watching Chernobyl, no offense was intended with the Soviet freedom of expression thing . Whoops.

Edit:
Though that is kind of ironic LOL
 
Last edited:
I like what I think is worth liking, unless it is posted by @dantimdad or @JOKER .

Those guys I just need a thumbs down button as they are bad influences and tend to make me want to buy things I do not need lol.

Moi?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new