Do you "Like" every post you see?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mfinn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
That looks like a network rack that I have to design a new closet for. The below is a real network room that is being moved to a new room next door.
1567636166147.png

I am a network admin. I just threw up in my mouth a little.
 
I am a network admin. I just threw up in my mouth a little.
years of IT guys doing what they have to do and not caring about using the cable management that is underneath all of those cables.
 
So how bout that storm?

fVmj23f.jpg
This storm......
0566AD43-B866-44F7-818E-BAB7A653E3D2.jpeg
 
I like to like threads like this one. And I've learned this afternoon that I'm a "Like Hoarder" for which I really like. If there's something wrong with liking each welcoming post in a welcoming thread then I like being wrong.
 
I am hoping to be liked. so I will post this in hopes of it.. as to liking every post? No, I don't like every post.. I might even like a post but not click "LIKE" cause I forget sometimes.. It comes with the aging process.
 
e
Well, when some says something nice or helpful, I like it.

Or asks a good question, welcomes a new member.......basically positive stuff.

But I do not like every post I read.
same
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new