Do you "Like" every post you see?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mfinn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
That looks like a network rack that I have to design a new closet for. The below is a real network room that is being moved to a new room next door.
1567636166147.png

I am a network admin. I just threw up in my mouth a little.
 
I am a network admin. I just threw up in my mouth a little.
years of IT guys doing what they have to do and not caring about using the cable management that is underneath all of those cables.
 
So how bout that storm?

fVmj23f.jpg
This storm......
0566AD43-B866-44F7-818E-BAB7A653E3D2.jpeg
 
I like to like threads like this one. And I've learned this afternoon that I'm a "Like Hoarder" for which I really like. If there's something wrong with liking each welcoming post in a welcoming thread then I like being wrong.
 
I am hoping to be liked. so I will post this in hopes of it.. as to liking every post? No, I don't like every post.. I might even like a post but not click "LIKE" cause I forget sometimes.. It comes with the aging process.
 
e
Well, when some says something nice or helpful, I like it.

Or asks a good question, welcomes a new member.......basically positive stuff.

But I do not like every post I read.
same
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new