Does anybody use Taotronic led lights?

Here is some pics
 

Attachments

  • 1397490685341.jpg
    1397490685341.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 135
  • 1397490700885.jpg
    1397490700885.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 164
I have the older Taotronic's 120w unit without optics that I traded for and use over my Frag Tank occasionally. I recently purchased several new colors of loose LED's from Reef Breeders to update it to a more Broad Spectrum fixture (Violet, Green, Blue and Far Red to supplement the RB/CW's)

For the money though, the Reef Radiance DM-155e Broad Spectrum with optics is a much better option and there quality of components is noticeably superior as well. Even over their Evergrow fixtures, I also have the DM-155e and Evergrow fixture to compare with in person.

Cheers, Todd
 
The moon lights come on at 9% or lower on the blues. If they don't, u don't have moon lights.
 
Yes I have programmable dimmable one. What would u like to know about them
Hi! I'm a day late and a dollar short maybe. Haha. Do you still have these Taotronics lights? Do you have a user manual or know how to program them?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new