Does anyone from Aqua Illumination

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
MoreReefPlease

MoreReefPlease

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So even after the update to the app and the new verify settings option, one light still is a different color during times when it's ramping up or down.

Robertellis30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AI is THE WORST company I have ever done business with. I bought 2 hydra 26's and they released the HD's the day after, I said if I would have known they were releasing a new light I would have waited an extra day. I asked if I could send them back and exchange them for an additional $60 or whatever the difference was and they blocked my E-mail, phone number and never replied on social media. Now years later I can't login to my "MyAI" account. I'll never buy their products again after all of this. Sucks because I was new to the hobby when it happened and almost made me quit it

AI is owned by ecotech. They purchased the company and did everything to the minimum to keep ecotech name brand on the top.

OP
OP
MoreReefPlease

MoreReefPlease

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AI is owned by ecotech. They purchased the company and did everything to the minimum to keep ecotech name brand on the top.

Typical American corporatism. We don't want to spend the money to innovate more than our up and coming competitor or risk market share loss, so we'll just buy them instead.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Why do mods remove posts that are negative to companies that pay to be supporters on this site?

Hmmmmmm.
Hey man, it looks like one post (the one above this one) was removed as a result of a confusion on our part. I'm sorry about that. We restored the post. In the future, please definitely reach out to us directly about any questions regarding moderation. You'll get a quicker response that way. :)

Jeremy K.A.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why do mods remove posts that are negative to companies that pay to be supporters on this site?

Hmmmmmm.

They said they removed my comment "for derailing thread topic".
I just like how I spoke about my experience and it was removed. But I hope you get through to AI and can figure out whats going on with your lights because it sounds like quality control type issue

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They said they removed my comment "for derailing thread topic".
I just like how I spoke about my experience and it was removed. But I hope you get through to AI and can figure out whats going on with your lights because it sounds like quality control type issue
Hey sir, the issue with your post was part of the same confusion mentioned above. It has since been moved to its own thread in hopes you can reach a resolution with the vendor. You can find it here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/ai-lighting-issue.724245/#post-7526581

I'm sorry about the confusion that was caused by this.

Jeremy K.A.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back