Dorvilleidae Worm???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jackmot
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jackmot

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2017
Messages
222
Reaction score
55
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey!
So, I found yesterday 5 of these worms hanging out in the tank (for the moment my livestock is fine), the closest match I've found is Dorvilleidae but im not completely sure of it.
What do you guys think? Bad hitchhiker?
Thanks :)

IMG_20210718_112938.jpg IMG_20210718_113013.jpg IMG_20210718_113200.jpg IMG_20210718_113219.jpg IMG_20210718_113338.jpg IMG_20210718_115257_1.jpg
 
Those probably are. I don't see many of them in person. Those don't resemble syllidae. Looks like dorvilleidae worms. You can probably keep those.
 
Well, that's good new because so far I've found 8 of them hahaha. Thanks!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new