Doser for my 32?

fishnchip

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2018
Messages
792
Reaction score
546
Location
FL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I'm looking to add an alk and calc doser to my 32. Any suggestions on which one I should get?

Thanks so much and as always, Happy Reefing!
 
So I'm looking to add an alk and calc doser to my 32. Any suggestions on which one I should get?

Thanks so much and as always, Happy Reefing!
You have a lot of options, but I'm a big fan of the GHL doser. You can get it as a stand alone if you don't use the controller.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new