Dosing pump head replacement

Sophie"s mom

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2023
Messages
3,601
Reaction score
4,533
Location
Va.
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning all,
I question. I have a Jebao DP-2 doser and need one head replaced. Does anyone know if these are universal? I try to find them online and availability is all but non existent, other than sites I know nothing about. So I am just wondering if there is a universal type head replacement.
 
First you may have to take yours apart so you can verify the specifications listed on the side of the pump. Go to amazon and search for

12V DC Dosing Pump Peristaltic Dosing Head​

 
First you may have to take yours apart so you can verify the specifications listed on the side of the pump. Go to amazon and search for

12V DC Dosing Pump Peristaltic Dosing Head​

Awesome, thank you very much for the reply! Sounds easy enough.
 
Did you have any luck with this search? I've ordered a few silicone tubing sizes and they came in to rigid.

These work, but take a month to ship. Amazon product ASIN B097H357GL
I just need a head for the Jebao doser.
I have not had any luck yet. I don't actually need one YET. I am just someone who likes to have things on hand.
 
This one should work, but I don't own a Jebao Doser so I can't verify.

Gikfun 12V DC Dosing Pump Peristaltic Dosing Head with Connector For Arduino Aquarium Lab Analytic Diy AE1207​

 
This one should work, but I don't own a Jebao Doser so I can't verify.

Gikfun 12V DC Dosing Pump Peristaltic Dosing Head with Connector For Arduino Aquarium Lab Analytic Diy AE1207​

Thanks, But I already tried that one and it didn't work.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new