Dosing Pump Start on Power-On

Scottiemac

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2023
Messages
251
Reaction score
108
Location
Pennsylvania
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm running a Kamoer Pro T2 pump for my kalk. The power to the pump is controlled by the Hydros controller.

Earlier this year I had this set up and it worked flawlessly. When the pH reached below 8.25 they Hydros controller would send power to the pump and the pump would start at whatever speed it had been set for until it reached 8.3. I stopped running kalk and after a few months am starting it up again.

Now the pump won't start on power-on most of the time. If I'm testing it'll work, but eventually it won't start the pump anymore and I have to go in and start it manually.

I don't see a setting in the Kamoer app for start on power-on or run constantly or anything like that.

Does anyone have any advice?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new