Dosing

WinstONE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you dose? I have yet to jump on a CaRx or a Kalk Stirrer and will continue to do so... I just want to see what others are dosing? I am using ESV 2 part soltion and adding my calcium in the morning (before work), and adding my Alk at night (lights off)... Umm, I was looking to implement a slow drip system so I can slowly drip the two throughout the day...

So, what are you using? (product)

How are you dosing?
dumping it all?
Slowly dripping? If so at the same time, or separately......

Let the discussion(s) begin.

reefermadness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no reactors....I am scared to death of them. Although they take the thinking out of it, I have seen whole tanks destroyed by them. I dose once a week with Buffer, and Calcium (mix with RO and pour into overflow) Now I am adding to my topoff...I have recently started dosing Magnesium and Alk. No sure reslts from these, but heard it will increase my SPS greatly. As far as getting these in my system before 35 gal H20 changes ever two weeks. Also add lugols once a week.

OP
OP
WinstONE

WinstONE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you or do you own a kalk stirrer? My buddy uses one and doesn't believe in the CaRx, I don't either as, like what you previously stated I have seen a system destroyed by one as well.... But I like the "set it and forget it" mentality that comes with owning a CaRx. I am still in the air, I have been dosing for who knows how long but I want to get more into the automation...

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 21 12.3%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 47 27.5%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 80 46.8%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 20 11.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back