• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Drilled 72bow front and entire reef set up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryeguy1284
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ryeguy1284

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
151
Reaction score
25
Location
New jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't have time anymore for my tank have over 2 dozen corals half dozen fish prob 100 lbs live rock a cleanup crew reef cleaners I just got 2weeks ago protein skimmer with new pump ato auto top off little fishes phos bane reactor and two 10 gallon tanks on setup as a sump other as a refugium more info call 609 389 0973
 
Willing to part out any equipment? Where in fl are you going to?
 
I know your not suppose to message a bunch but sorry in the tank right now I have niger trigger, six line wrasse, a good looking maroon clown, black lion, lawnmower goby, hawk fish, coral beauty angle, reef lobster, sand sifter star, snow flake eel in my sump (some how made it down there from me display) over a dozen mushrooms, a bunch zoos, some ploys, hammer, frogs spawn(2 heads real nice) mushroom leather
 
Per forum rules, please list a firm asking price. Thanks!

Oh and where in NJ are you?
 
What brand, & how much for the ato auto top off,.. little fishes phos bane reactor ?
How old are they ?
 
What brand, & how much for the ato auto top off,.. little fishes phos bane reactor ?
How old are they ?
auto top off is jbj self leveling controller I have to pumps with it controller is brand new unopened box, got 2 hydor pumps with that one is the smallest one they make (which is less than a month old) and the other is the next size up I bought last week still have box, phosban reactor is the two little fishes 150 with the cobalt m600 pump which I have had on the tank for a month ( got my tax return bought a bunch of stuff and realized I can't do this anymore) give me an offer I have someone coming over today to take a look at everything so pm me if really interested
 
Sorry I'm going to keep rodi but I got it from water max. On ebay he has some nice stuff if you would like I can get you an exact link to his store good prices and nice stuff
 
Sorry I'm going to keep rodi but I got it from water max. On ebay he has some nice stuff if you would like I can get you an exact link to his store good prices and nice stuff
Max.water.usa is the guy on ebay I bought several things from him
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new