• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dry Good Blowout - Everything 50% Off

Hoang Nguyen

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sold off 2 of my RedSea 750's, so I have the following item for sale:

• White Aqua UV 25/57 Watt - $240.00 - Originally bought as a 25 watt version, planned to upgrade to 57 watt so this will come with the following:
    • 25w Ballast
    • 25w Bulb - Used 6 months
    • 57w Ballast - Brand New
    • 57w Bulb - Brand New
    • Quartz Sleeve - Brand New
  • Black Aqua UV 25/57 Watt - $240.00 - Originally bought as a 25 watt version, planned to upgrade to 57 watt so this will come with the following:
    • 25w Ballast
    • 25w Bulb - Used 6 months
    • 57w Ballast - Brand New
    • 57w Bulb - Brand New
    • Quartz Sleeve - Brand New
  • Kessil H380 Grow Light - $150.00
  • (6) XR30 G4 Diffusers - $25 each
  • (2) Neptune DOS - $150.00 each
  • (2) Ecotech XR15 G4 Pro's with RMS mounts - $300.00 each
  • Reef Octopus Regal 200INT w/Various Pump - $300.00
  • Reef Octopus Regal 250INT w/Various Pump - $350.00
  • (6) Ecotech MP40's - $180.00 each
  • Neptune FMK Kit - $100.00 - Needs unions for 1" sensor, 1/2" sensors have never been used
  • (2) Neptune PM2 Modules - $40.00 each
  • Pax Bellum Arid N24 - $430.00
    • Includes CaRx Injection Kit and Liners - All brand new
  • (3) - Varios 8 pumps - $200.00 each
  • Neptune Display - $50.00
  • Masterflex L/S pump with spare head and tubing - $500.00

IMG_7590.jpg IMG_7591.jpg IMG_7592.jpg
I want them doser if it still available

roman1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These were awesome prices as can see by the replies. It is the sellers right to sell these items to who they choose. I know it sucks to get beat out of it however it happened. I couldn’t fault a person to sell multiple items to one person and save on shipping and packaging to ten different people. Also I have sold stuff to individuals who pm’d me first and not even post a single word for the item on the post. So technically a person who assumed they were first to contact for the item by posting wasn’t because another person was contacting them via pm’s . Again I know it sucks but directing words and comments because you didn’t get items sucks even worse. This is a hobby. I’m in it because my fish have a calming effect for me.

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
yea it sucks but the part that is super shady is the ignoring of PM and not even have the decency to say oh that's sold or it's pending for another person. Or when you reply to someone talking about the item when it's still available they say whats your PayPal you start ignoring. I don't post in the thread i sent PM directly. I don't ever understand why people have to reply they sent a PM

Lor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These were awesome prices as can see by the replies. It is the sellers right to sell these items to who they choose. I know it sucks to get beat out of it however it happened. I couldn’t fault a person to sell multiple items to one person and save on shipping and packaging to ten different people. Also I have sold stuff to individuals who pm’d me first and not even post a single word for the item on the post. So technically a person who assumed they were first to contact for the item by posting wasn’t because another person was contacting them via pm’s . Again I know it sucks but directing words and comments because you didn’t get items sucks even worse. This is a hobby. I’m in it because my fish have a calming effect for me.

well said, lots of people got their feelings hurt because they missed on a deal they think they deserved.

sharpimage

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea it sucks but the part that is super shady is the ignoring of PM and not even have the decency to say oh that's sold or it's pending for another person. Or when you reply to someone talking about the item when it's still available they say whats your PayPal you start ignoring. I don't post in the thread i sent PM directly. I don't ever understand why people have to reply they sent a PM
He did. One post. All that is left in green. He said he was going in order. Maybe you werent first

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Havent gotten reply to PM I sent you when ad Just went up within a minute. It was for display and DOS

OP
OP
C

castires

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I apologize for everyone that has hard feelings or bad things to say. I posted this ad here on R2R as well as on FB Marketplace so I could reach the most amount of people. I was bombarded with over 300 PM's and FB Messages right off the bat.

I work two jobs so I haven't been able to stay up with everything. I had my wife helping me last night but we gave up for the night after spending the better part of 2hrs going through things.

Yes, some of you got missed or didn't get a response back. But it wasn't with ill will or malice. By the time I replied to someone, I was 25 messages deep. Many asking for exactly the same things so it was very easy to be missed.

I priced these items at 50% of cost new because I don't like buying used if prices are above that. So I wanted to pass that on. Some of you have made me rethink that a few times. I can't count the number of people that messaged me multiple times within seconds of one another.

Something like:

8:00 - Are the MP40's available?
8:02 - So...?
8:05 - Well...?
8:08 - I'm waiting...?
8:10 - I know I was first, so what's the deal...?
8:12 - ....?
8:15 - ????

A lot of the items have been sold, but I do have some still pending. I will update the post tomorrow with what is left. I've reached out to quite a few that were asking for items still remaining.

Thanks again and happy reefing!

djray77

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I ask what your secret is and how do you get over 300 PM's? When i sell anything all I hear is crickets.

OP
OP
C

castires

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
***Update***

Everything has been sold except the Reef Octopus Regal INT200 Skimmer.

Thanks to those of you that purchased items. Everything has been shipped and tracking information sent.

OP
OP
C

castires

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything has been sold, mods please close this thread. Thank you!

Back