• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Drying rack for Hanna testers

I’ve purchased these off of EBay. His card is on the lower left corner of the picture.

4EF5F9CC-9C66-4E36-A9F0-87F6D0832282.jpeg
 
Just thinking out loud, they aren’t that far off the size of a shotgun shell, especially a smaller size like .410, and there are cheap “Saddles” that are designed to hold 5 or 6 rounds that might be an easy diy to adapt something like that. Other thought would be a simple small board with dowels or nails sticking up vertically that you place the vials on upside down.
 
If you still need these I printed a couple of these... I ask $7 for them shipped.

They work for both the Hanna and API tubes. The smal indents on the bottom will catch any drips so you dont have water all over the place. They are 3.5 inches tall.

Drying-Rack-5Tubes.jpg


IMG_20200121_222502.jpg


I have One black ready to go or if you are looking for a different color you will have to wait until the weekend as I have a bunch of orders that will be eating up the printer time for the next few days.

Thanks and let me know if there is anything you wanted printed or if you rather design your own.
 
This is friggin awesome. Where can I get these? I don't see the info anywhere in the pic unless I'm missing something
The bottom left magnet is the site, 3Dprinted .com I believe. Much of this stuff is available to print on Thingiverse now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new