DSC reef's 75 gallon adventure

Thanks! He really took care of the asterina and we really like him so he's been eating chocolate chips.

I have the asterina stars also, but between the sally lightfoot and the 8 line wrasse a harlequin will not last long;)
 
Woot, Great scape, old man.
make sure to quarantine before putting him in your home ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Exciting day! Congrats!

51A2F20B-2DF8-416F-A7C8-8F19D721DCB9.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new