Dying Lobo? Solutions?

CalsReef2020

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2021
Messages
32
Reaction score
19
Location
North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday I recieved a shipment of corals that all looked amazing. This morning I got up to see my brand new Lobo coral looks to be dying. I don't know what's wrong or how to help it.
Please help!

20220602_162826.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new