Ecosmart Live down??

Micaeltercer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody, I can't log in to my Ecosmart Live account. I just registered and tried logging in right after and
have no access to log in. It gives me the incorrect password, not even the preset forgot passwords will
work. Has this happened to anyone else? Is Ecosmart Live down?

OP
OP
Micaeltercer

Micaeltercer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you been able to log in this morning? I just logged in to ESL and it seems to be working.

unfortunately still no go, it seems my account is registered but not even temp password from forgot password will work to log in

Glott3133

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't done it in awhile, but I have you tried to connect via the EcoTech Connection Manager. I believe it will automatically bring you into EcoSmartLive. I think you have to be connected via USB to get in. These are the original steps when you first get your reeflink and radions.

OP
OP
Micaeltercer

Micaeltercer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't done it in awhile, but I have you tried to connect via the EcoTech Connection Manager. I believe it will automatically bring you into EcoSmartLive. I think you have to be connected via USB to get in. These are the original steps when you first get your reeflink and radions.

i don’t have the reef link, I just got this like 2nd hand but stores aren’t carrying reeflink anymore due to Mobius. I had my light connected via usb but nothing came up. Don’t you need to be in EcoSmart live go access connection manager?

Glott3133

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For mine, I connected to Connection Manager via the USB. It gives you the options to reset your radions, etc. I bought mine second had and wasn't familiar with EcoSmartLive when I started. Found it after I reset my radions via Connection Manager.

OP
OP
Micaeltercer

Micaeltercer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For mine, I connected to Connection Manager via the USB. It gives you the options to reset your radions, etc. I bought mine second had and wasn't familiar with EcoSmartLive when I started. Found it after I reset my radions via Connection Manager.
When you plugged the light in via usb did the connection manager pop up or did you download a program to set up the light?

OP
OP
Micaeltercer

Micaeltercer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you download the app, run it and go into your status bar, you will see the options that it offers you. It should get you setup, or restarted.
Thanks for the reply, unfortunately can’t log in to the app. Invalid log in

OP
OP
Micaeltercer

Micaeltercer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you to everyone for giving great suggestions. If anyone runs into this issue in the future, the solution was having customer support activate my account for me and reset my password. Only good weekdays 9-5 but still better than nothing. Now on to enjoy the Radions

Glott3133

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you to everyone for giving great suggestions. If anyone runs into this issue in the future, the solution was having customer support activate my account for me and reset my password. Only good weekdays 9-5 but still better than nothing. Now on to enjoy the Radions
I'm glad to hear to got the issue resolved.

Back